Electrical & Technology for Minneapolis Multi-Family Micro Apartments
Minneapolis-based Reuter Walton Construction chose J. Becher & Assoc. as the electrical and low voltage contractor for a new six-story, 75-unit “micro” apartment complex in Minneapolis- Mortimer’s at Lyndale and Franklin. The multi-family project consists of 55 one-bedroom micro apartments and 20 studios ranging from 362 to 482 square feet designed specifically for renters who are looking to exchange square footage for more affordable urban living while not losing technology systems and amenities. See pictures of construction underway! J. Becher electricians and technology experts are providing wiring and installation of all technology systems.
Technology Systems at Mortimer’s- New Micro Apartments
- Mircom Fire Alarm System
- Phone, Data, and CATV Cabling System
- Mircom Access Control
- ACTI CCTV Video Surveillance Equipment
- Viking Electronics Two-Way Communication System
- Security Alarm System through Alarm.com
Apartment Complex Amenities Include:
- Main Floor Parking Garage for Cars and Bicycles
- Fitness Center
- Rooftop Deck with Views of Downtown
- Read more about the project on Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal here
Click to See Pictures of Construction & Wiring Underway
Construction is scheduled for completion mid-June 2018.