J. Becher & Associates Offers Electrical Safety Inspection Service
Your electrical system runs every part of your home, so when there’s a problem it can wreak havoc on your life – and your budget. With an electrical safety inspection, you can help avoid unnecessary service calls, electrical panel maintenance, and routine repairs for all your homes wiring, outlets and switches.
OUR MAINTENANCE PLAN INCLUDES…
- Electrical inspection included to ensure the safe operation of your electrical system.
- We will provide free estimates for all noted repairs.
- EV charger estimates.
- Detect problems early in the failure cycle.
- Educated and trained Union electricians that have the skills, knowledge and tools to service all of your electrical needs.
WHILE WE’RE AT YOUR HOUSE WE WILL…
- Check all smoke detectors for proper operation.
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors (max of 6).
- Check carbon monoxide detectors for proper operation.
- Replace batteries in carbon monoxide detectors (max of 2).
- Check thermostat for proper operation.
- Replace batteries in thermostat and check for proper operation.
- Check all GFCI breakers for proper operation.
- Verify bathrooms, garages, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements and exterior outlets are GFCI protected (required by code).
- Visual inspection of AC wiring for damage.
- Infrared main electrical panel inspection.
Contact J. Becher & Associates today to learn more about this service, or to get your Electrical Safety Inspection scheduled today: (763) 428-8630 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TERM OF AGREEMENT/RENEWAL:
The term of this agreement shall be for a period of 1 year and shall automatically renew month to month thereafter under the same terms and conditions, unless either party gives written notice to the other by certified mail, return receipt requested, of their intention not to renew the agreement at least 30 days prior to the expiration of any term. After the expiration of one year from the date hereof J. BECHER shall be permitted from time to time to increase all charges by an amount not to exceed nine percent each year and Subscriber agrees to pay such increase. J. BECHER may invoice Subscriber in advance monthly, quarterly, or annually at J. BECHER’s option.
1. Customer agrees that J. Becher shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages. Customer expressly agrees that J. Becher shall not be liable for any punitive damages or attorney’s fees, costs, or disbursements. Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy in the event of J. Becher’s breach of contract or negligence is a refund of all or a portion of the contract price.
2. Changes in the work to be performed by J. Becher may be accomplished after signing this Contract, and without invalidating the Contract, by written Change Order. A Change Order is a written instrument prepared by J. Becher, signed, and accepted by the Customer: (1) to change the work to be performed, and (2) specifying the amount of the adjustment, if any, in the Contract sum. No additions or deduction to the Contract are allowed without a Change Order on a form prepared by J. Becher. All alterations or deviations from the attached specifications will be made only upon written notice and execution of a Change Order.
3. J. Becher warranties its work against defects in workmanship for a period of one year from the date of installation. All materials are guaranteed to be new and as specified herein. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Customer waives all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. This Contract represents the entire and integrated agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations, or agreements either oral or in writing.
5. Acceptance of J. Becher’s Contract shall be acceptance of all terms and conditions recited herein. Further, allowing J. Becher to commence work or to order products or materials constitutes Customer’s acceptance of J. Becher’s Contract and the terms.