Martin Professional Building – Electrical & Low Voltage Systems
We are proud to announce that Martin & Wagner Law and Martin Professional Building chose J. Becher & Associates for their low voltage and high voltage wiring as well as state-of-the-art technology including security system, lighting control and automation! Their new building is located in Rogers off of I-94 & Hwy 101.
Automation & Control, Security, Structured Wiring and much more!
- Positive Access control on every door – fobs are unique to user and are completely programmable to the entrances that the person needs to access, exterior and interior doors. Every door has access control.
- Automation & Control – positive security through Alarm.com – see all cameras and access from mobile device.
- Security system – can see if doors are locked, unlocked or open
- Video surveillance – digital cameras are state of the art, throughout interior and parking lot
- Energy Lighting System – Lutron – energy codes ASHRAE codes – daylight harvesting 2nd floor, sunlight coming in windows dims fixtures accordingly. All LED lighting interior and exterior. 2nd occupancy/vacancy sensors, daylight harvesting. Part of statewide energy code
- High voltage and low voltage
- Pre-wired video and audio structured wiring – all 3 conference rooms
AHRAE requirement standards were established to ensure that all new construction projects and retrofit projects involving alteration of >10% of lighting loads meet the minimum requirements for energy-efficient design of most buildings. The requirements include having auto-off lighting, in enclosed spaces such as classrooms, lecture halls, lunch\break rooms, and training rooms, to name a few. These requirements help reduce the cost of electricity in buildings as well keeping fire hazards to a minimum.
More About Martin & Wagner, P.A.
Martin & Wagner Law is a team of experienced attorneys who represent clients for family law, criminal defense and estate planning. They offer compassionate, comprehensive legal advice for divorce, mediation, custody, Wills, estate planning, and criminal defense issues with successful cases in Stearns County, Anoka County, Hennepin County, Sherburne County, and Wright County.
Whether your legal issue requires a family attorney, criminal defense attorney or estate planning lawyer, Martin & Wagner, P.A. will work closely with you every step of the way protecting your rights and guiding you through the entire legal process to ensure your wishes are the focus and your rights are protected.
To contact the attorneys at Martin & Wagner or to learn more about their services, visit: martinwagnerlaw.com